Today we got new doors and handles! Very exciting if you ask me that I can now go to the toilet and lock myself in there with out little people following me asking me what I'm doing !!

It's very handy having a carpenter husband... I sit and watch, and occasionally hold a drill or better yet take one off a 2 year old...

They will get painted later on, most likely when I go away with the kids so they don't get any ideas and daddy doesn't have a heart attack...
This is the girls room! Yep that's aqua, and we LOVE it! its so happy and bright, we are still playing with furniture but all in time ...

Here is the condition it is in now. I'm still waiting for some bunks, we won't go there, it's a touchy subject :)

Our bedroom! I have to admit though, the feature wall didn't come out the colour I wanted, and I'm not happy, so when the hubby calms down about me not liking it and him having to do it again, I'll try my luck!


The wardrobe! It ain't so empty now !!!!

Here is the corner of the lounge room! I got to chose our colour and so far it has been a winner with just about everyone lovin it! Dirk wasn't on board at first but I won him over hehe

Lounge room! notice the floor coverings are not here, we can't decide what to do, so until something comes up we agree on ... raw floor boards it is!

Got ourselves a front door...

Dirk did all our new architraves and skirting, made such a HUGE difference...

Again the lounge room, not sure how this photo got in here but he can stay!
So that's it people, hope you enjoyed your little sticky-beek with whats been happening, there's so much more to do, but hey slow as she goes!

5 comments:

Hey Mel, isn't it amazing what a coat of paint can do? It looks great.

17 August 2008 at 10:18 am  

Very nice Mel babe. I am loving it. Are you thinking carpet in the lounge or what? Tell Dirkus that the skirting and architraves look awesome, they really do! I love the contrast in the walls and skirting etc. Love it all!!

18 August 2008 at 9:30 am  

COOL BABY! What a difference!! It looks waaay better man. You have both done a great job! Cant wait to see it when we come over. oh! And I think you should have floor boards...
Well done Nauta clan! xxx

19 August 2008 at 8:18 am  

Hey Mel! Just thought I would say hey and tell you I have been thinking of you. By the way love the aqua colour!! Also the other colour looks awesome 2!!
Anyway catch up soon.
Love Ash

19 August 2008 at 1:21 pm  

Hey Mel! Just thought I would say hey and tell you I have been thinking of you. By the way love the aqua colour!! Also the other colour looks awesome 2!!
Anyway catch up soon.
Love Ash

19 August 2008 at 1:21 pm  

Newer Post Older Post Home