Jayden Michael Nauta
Born 8th November at 3.17am
Weighing 7lb 14oz


I was lucky enough to have been invited by my brother & sister inlaw Jared & Catherine to be with them during the delivery of their first child & long awaited BABY BOY!
It was the best thing I have ever witnessed!(apart from my own kids of course) watching a baby enter the world from where I was sitting was less painful lol It was so wonderful seeing him arrive, and Catherine did a great job. I don't have any pictures of him on his own yet as I was taking them on their camera for them.

But last night we took the kids in to see their new cousin and Rylie was near falling off her seat to get to him & Indiana kept saying bubba bubba bubaa and petting his feet! Rylie was telling strangers in Kmart that she was going to the hospital to see her baby cousin Jayden! It was so nice to see them all excited!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home