I'm sooo excited! I got a phonecall tonight from my new lovely boss, telling me that they had decided that I was the one for their position! I can't wait to start! A little nervous! But im sure once I get into the swing of things I'll be right!

The Business is called Multi Media Art and they host & do web design! My roll will be PA/Office Manager type thing. I will be takign care of the enquiries, existing customers, data entry, & the bookkeeping side of things! Then later on when things get going and we're all happy, I'll get to start having a go at some designing myself! It's exciting ...
what better job to have than one that you can have fun & enjoy doing!
So that's today good news people! Im excited! I start early Feb & will be workign 2 half days. Mondays & Wednesdays. Rylie is in 3 year old Kinder on Wednesday so that works out great and Indiana will go to Nanna Nauta's and/or Aunty Catherines for the 4 hours, Mondays both kids will go to Nanna Nauta's! So I'm only paying for one day of child care like usual! yay!
Snaps for moiieeee lol


3 comments:

WooHOO!! Way to go Mel... I new they couldn't pass you up. xx

24 January 2008 at 1:19 pm  

This comment has been removed by the author.

24 January 2008 at 1:20 pm  

That job sounds great. Well done!

1 February 2008 at 4:38 pm  

Newer Post Older Post Home