Well I learnt my lesson today! I was so tired this morning from staying up too late with the man watching CHUCK episodes, that I laid in bed dozing in and out even though the kids were up & being a tad hyperactive & loud!

I thought as long as I can hear them I know where they are and what they are fighting over right? WRONG!



SO this is my youngest with sugar caked around her mouth from scoffing hand fulls of it with her sister under the kitchen table, who was also carting hand fulls of it to her BED !!! I am now washing bedsheets! I have vacuumed twice and just incase a GAZILLION little black ants want to pay us a visit I have sprayed insect killer to welcome them!

We are still coming down off our SUGAR high & mummy has taken some panadol!



2 comments:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! that's funny....go Indi! i don't even want to think about what Jake would be like having a whole bowl of sugar!!!! he had a lollipop yesterday afternoon and I had 4 hours of jumping off couches etc...rughgh

7 February 2008 at 4:51 pm  

Oh Mel, she is adorable. Hope the panadol kicked in FAST though. too cute!!!

9 February 2008 at 9:18 am  

Newer Post Older Post Home