A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.



What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was 16 years old, turning 17. I was in Year 11 and remember thinking I really enjoy my life! old enough to do crazy things, young enough to be classed "young & Stupid" haa and to get let off on some of those crazy things!

What are 5 things on my to-do list?
for today (Monday)

Considering today is monday, I'll go with tuesday!
1.Vacuum
2.Excersize my bum off ... no i mean it, literally!!!
3. wash the dishes
4. Spend time with my babies
5. SCRAPBOOK

What would I do with a Billion dollars?

hmm ... get out of debt, get my family & probly help out a few close friends get out of debt (you know share the love) BUY A HOUSE ... with a DISHWASHER! haa oh and aircon! Make sure the house I had, has my very OWN scrapbooking room, ummm definantley have my years supply of food storage and my 72 hour packs happening .... Ohhhh a nice car! one that can fit all of us! and yeah probly family holidays anywhere and everywhere along with all the mod cons for this day in age .. OH YEAH and hire a personal chef and gym instructor to make me hot and sexy and then go on the oprah show for some fantastic thing i'll do one day !!!

5 of my bad habits:

I'm addicted to sugar
I can be a little too selfish
I tend to judge too quickly
I yell way too much
I spend too much money

5 places I have lived:

Yarrawa - NSW
Muswellbrook - NSW
Melbourne - In the City
thats a total of 3 places ....

5 jobs I have had:

Receptionst - Accountancy Firm
Receptionist/Admin Officer - Accountancy Firm
Data Entry Officer - Industrial Co.
PA/Bookkeeper/Office Manager - Website Co.
MUM - to two little whirlwinds!


5 Things people don't know about me:

I have a really bad temper - and I yell too much
I may be outgoing ... but I have self esteem probs ... I hide behind it by laughing and being dumb!
I'm lazy .... I like my "OWN" time too much
I have a small dotted tattoo on my left wrist from when I was 13 ... and no, even though the chick that did it to me said it was going to rub off with soap ...IT DIDNT!!!
last but not least .... I have 9 peircings ..... 3 of which I have kept to this day! Sorry mum haaaa

I Dont know who to tag ..... So if you read this and feel like it .... go ahead! :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home