I can't believe how much crap I have to do just to move house! I'm trying to not think about it so much and not stress out but I know I secretly am cause my bottom lip is covered in coldsores!
I have started cleaning out rooms, getting rid of junk and MAN it feels good! You should try it, it's very therapeutic! and CHEAP!

I bought a billion storage containers and am putting stuff in them that we wont need IN the house, and just chucking what ever doesn't have a home or a place! Dirk came home to a not so clean house today, I didn't do a thing cleaning wise but I did manage 4 garbage bags of rubbish and 3 bags of clothes to get rid of.

Tomorrow I'm tackling the dreaded bedside table drawers, kitchen dresser cupboard and last but not least ... my Scrap booking stash! I'm leaving that till last cause I know that's gunna be biggen! I still have the kitchen, and garage to do ... where's Dirk throughout this ... same place he always is ... WORKING! it's ok, I know it's just something that needs doing etc ... I've had my psycho days this week don't you worry! but we're all alive and that's all that matters! lol

Anywho.... right now has been a very good example of me procrastinating once again! I might go lay on the couch and make sure that still works haa


1 comments:

hello lovey!! http://www.corkyadams.blogspot.com!! have a look :)

27 April 2008 at 12:32 pm  

Newer Post Older Post Home