We bought ourselves a HOUSE !!!
Ok so it isn't exactly your prime estate location with your nice wide streets or neatly trimmed hedges with little white picket fences .... but it's a sweet lil town, with the primary school within minutes of walking, day care centre on the corner and its PERFECT for our very first home! WE'RE EXCITED BABY!!!!

Here we have the hideous kitchen ... no I don't like the yellow and no it's not staying (the kitchen will go in due time)! But check out that new DISHWASHER !! I would have given up the toilet for that dishwasher haa



This is the main bedroom ... The house has new carpets throughout, so only a matter of time before the kids kill it!


The lounge room ... funny how you look at things over and over and it was just then I noticed that UGLY ceiling fan! We get to keep the curtains ... and this little stepping stone comes with ducted heating and reverse cycle aircon!


The back yard! We got an overgrown vegie patch there in the right hand corner, lil shed in the middle, and behind those tree's is a dog kennel! Out goes the dog kennel and in will go a cubby
house for the kiddo's (yes im dreaming away here...of course we have a "to do" list and the cubby house is probably last on the list) ...


Enough room to throw a ball around. It has a lil entertaining area there...and yeah! We'll build on eventually but right now I need to concentrate on clearing out the crap here so there is less to take there!


Over all we are really excited, It's our very first home and we have to all start somewhere right?
So that's it in a nutshell ... our offer was accepted today! and yeah I know I probably should hold off this post until I don't know when but I'm so excited!... We move in first week of July!

Just in time for the girls 2nd & 4th Birthday!

3 comments:

CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your first home! How exciting. I am so happy for you. Happy makeovers to you Mel, you are going to have fun sprucing it up, I know you are!!

18 April 2008 at 6:16 am  

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

20 April 2008 at 7:52 am  

so are you excited? the backyard is unreal! so are you in a different ward? the kitchen is huge and you can do sooo much with it!

24 April 2008 at 8:51 am  

Newer Post Older Post Home