Yesterday morning started out with a blue sky and the sun beaming away... then this happened!
This is the house across the street from us! don't be fooled this ain't snow! It's the abundance of hail that decided to grace itself by 1pm...



There was more hail than this, but by the time my brain kicked into gear and thought "Hey I should take photo's" allot had melted, and I reckon Indiana ate her fare share of heavens ice drops!



I guess you could say we almost had our White Christmas in July... but it isn't July is it, it's May and I'm getting ahead of myself...



It was all fun and games until I realised I didn't have any shoes on, and the immense stinging and then numbness was radiating from my skanky little toe that has no nail on it right now, was up to my knee's! Oh that's a whole other story ....



Then all of a sudden it stopped... the clouds lightened up, decided to vacate the area and leave us with nice blue Sky's again...



How nice was that of the clouds... must do it again some day!


And that was the end of that!

2 comments:

I remember when we were little picking all the hail up...and washing it lightly then put red cordial in to make a red slushy...!

3 May 2008 at 7:37 pm  

that is so cool Mel. I love hail storms. Cool shots too btw. xx

5 May 2008 at 9:19 am  

Newer Post Older Post Home