Well TODAY while I was standing at my kitchen sink, depressed, agitated, annoyed that yet again, I had let my dishes get out of control and if I didn't wash them now, they would grow mouldy legs and arms and come at me during the night .... I thought I would introduce to you The New Love In My Life ... Though we haven't yet met yet, I know we will have a close personal bond! and share in my families gross eating habits ....
Meet
"SIR SUDSALOT the First"

The FIRST dishwasher I have ever had, will have ever used and will never again look back to doing it "Old School" again. Unless for some life altering forsaken reason my
"Knight in Shining White Goods"
fails me, and I have to move on to the next love in my life ...
Yes people I DO know you cannot wash everything in a dishwasher, that I will still have to do some manual labour in my kitchen and YES I know I will eventually melt something in this beauty, but I refuse to let this shatter my "No More Washing Dishes" world ...
And that is all I have to say about that .

4 comments:

Your life will change forever...it's when you start complaining about having to stack the dishwasher that you know you have a problem...do they have a something handy machine for that yet???

6 May 2008 at 2:45 pm  

maybe I can rent Sir suda-a-lot every now and then, my un-named stupid dishwasher is broken...hence not deserving a name.

6 May 2008 at 3:12 pm  

Actually, I think I've proven that you can in fact wash everything in a dishwasher. I don't think there is anything I haven't stuck in there and I haven't ruined anything yet! So say goodbye and good riddence to your kitchen sink.

7 May 2008 at 7:47 pm  

I AM so evious of you... ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!!!! LOve teh new pics in your heading too btw.. very cute.

9 May 2008 at 8:36 am  

Newer Post Older Post Home