This Man .....

This good lookin MAN here is my Carpenter/Builder HUSBAND... and I think I'll keep him!


He's a handy thing to have around... builds me bunk beds (like he's doing here), takes the rubbish out, he's even been known to do some housework here and there! (Please note: Carpenter Hubby does not do dishes, will do toilets, showers and change nappies but will NOT do dishes)

He downloads me all my fav shows, buys me flowers for no aparent reason at all and loves his girls like nothing else.

Now don't get me wrong, he has his floors like any man! He can't seem to see ANYTHING even if it is RIGHT INFRONT OF HIS FACE, has selective hearing and as for his skanky smelling socks and dirty mud caked pants... they never quite make it to the laundry ....

But photo's like this make me go "ohhh ahhh alright then" and that is the end of that! There's something about a hard working man in a tool belt that does me in, weakness you might say? maybe!

3 comments:

HaHa, I think Dirk and Adam have the same work pants. Guess thats what happens when both husbands do the same thing!

9 May 2008 at 10:40 am  

I have to agree with you about smelly socks, It's now at the point the smell makes me gag! His boots now live outside!!

9 May 2008 at 1:51 pm  

Please keep him...or at the least the toolbelt and tools...I might borrow them and see how Mike looks in them - as I already have his next project all lined up...he should never have done such a good job on my bedhead...FATAL mistake for him...:)

9 May 2008 at 4:32 pm  

Newer Post Older Post Home