My Rylie

Well Mothers Day is coming up and I'm excited! For one thing I don't have to do the DISHES and I DON'T have to COOK! yussssss

But I was even more excited when I saw that Rylie had made me a Mothers Day card at kinder. Since she only go's on a Wednesday, they were originally making cards today (Friday) but they remembered Rylie and got her to make one on Wed! I had to laugh and so did her kinder teacher... on the front of my card is a picture of "DADDY"



Here are the reasons in my mind WHY she drew Daddy and not Mummy:

  1. Mummy is so good looking that she couldn't capture the goodlookingness in her drawings!
  2. To remind me on mothers day that it is his fault why I am a mother !!!
  3. To express that Daddy has big ears and bucky teeth with spiky hair!
  4. That she see's Daddy as a girl and drew him instead!
  5. Rylie was annoyed at me that day cause I forgot to pack her ABC hat and this is how she gets back at me lol
And I get to wear this FUNKY pasta bracelet she made me and you know what ... I WILL wear it, cause my baby girl made it for ME ! not Daddy MEEEE :)

5 comments:

Too cute! I liked your reasons Mel, had a good laugh

10 May 2008 at 9:12 am  

Nice reasons so tipping the first one though!

10 May 2008 at 8:34 pm  

Haha...love your reasons! Still laughing.

11 May 2008 at 9:38 pm  

ooooh that's so something Layne would do!!! Although it'd definitely be for the last reason with Layne...

12 May 2008 at 7:03 pm  

I'VE UPDATED MY BLOG BABY!!! And, thank you again for calling last night... it was really thoughtful of you both... thank you :) xxxx
p.s. your still not showing up on my MSN list!! Have you been online?

15 May 2008 at 2:28 pm  

Newer Post Older Post Home