Ok, well I did something today that I don't normally do (honest) ... on the way home I thought about why I did what I did and thought perhaps I'm hormonal, no no not ME haa, maybe I was a little stressed? from what... food shopping? then I thought maybe self consciously I had it in my head TODAY I was going to grow some ... ummm exercise my freedom of speech ... in letter form of course! ... since the owner of the car was no where to be seen !

I SPECIFICALLY parked next to the pole in the underground car park at the local Shopping Centre, ESPECIALLY close to the pole (as hubby tells me it's a good place to park and since I don't have the guts yet to take up 2 car parks as hubby thinks would be safest and also funny to do...I decline the suggestion).... moving on....

So I park, go on my merry way, buy stuff I shouldn't, eat things I shouldn't blah blah blah .... Come back to find a nice looking Holden commodore basically parked SIDE WAYS! yes that's right ... ok so I might exaggerate a little ...

The back end of them was over my line and the front I don't care about, but I'm focusing on the back end here people..... to the point where I couldn't open my door to get the 2 year old in her seat, I thought it's ok I'll go side ways and slip in ... NO NO couldn't even do that, I tried numerous times to get in that door, hitting my door against their door YES I ADMIT IT I DID IT OVER AND OVER!
By this stage I was ticked ... So I got in my car found a piece of paper and wrote:
Hi, Try parking STRAIGHT NEXT TIME .... I have kids/babies you know and I couldn't get into my back door after numerous attempts ... that's right I hit your car numerous times.
Have a nice day xox

Well I didn't say xox but I almost did! So that's it people, MY BIG NOTE! I feel so invigorated and tough ... I think I like this... yeah I know I wrote a note and ran away (drove away) lol but HEY I did it and it feels GREAT !!!

7 comments:

I still can't believe you did that!! I was laughing for a few hours after you called me on your way home to tell me!!...let's just hope they don't blog, find this post and track you down!!!

20 May 2008 at 8:38 pm  

That is awesome Mel. I would never have the guts to do that... I am proud.

21 May 2008 at 7:40 am  

haha haha!! you shocka!! And YES! That is totally like you... aaaaaaaaahahahahahahah! you go girl! xx

21 May 2008 at 8:03 am  

I wish I could have been there...Thats is SOOOOOO funny...HAHAHAHAHA

21 May 2008 at 8:15 am  

That was my car you hit girly!! Just kidding, mel babe, I am proud of you.

21 May 2008 at 8:55 am  

haha, That's really funny!!!
I know what you are saying though, I can't stand when people do that to me.

21 May 2008 at 8:50 pm  

I love it!

29 May 2008 at 11:24 am  

Newer Post Older Post Home