You might have been popping in every now and then to see if there is anything new happening with us... then again maybe no one pops in and I'm just flattering myself with thinking people are actually interested in our lives!!! I'll go with the 2nd option! just to make me feel good today!

Where have I been... let me tell you where I have been! I have been picking out spoon fulls of ice-cream out of the Milo tin that has gone crusty & hard, I have been chipping dried Wheetbix and Rice Bubbles with a spoon from in between the tiles in the kitchen, I have been cleaning a 4 year olds undies, who thinks if she jiggles around in the one spot long enough she can hold it and get to watch the end of her show at the same time!

I have been soaking up litres of water in my laundry with 4 towls I have left out of packed boxes for us, since my washing machine does not believe in draining anymore... On top of this I have been having hissy fits over mortgage brokers, banks and loan documents, packing boxes, kids unpacking boxes, me packing boxes and kids unpacking boxes so on and so on ...
I'm positive there is someone sucking money out of our bank account when we're not looking and then you add your normal every day stuff...Cooking dinners, kinder, work, church, kids, kids that don't want to sleep when every other normal human being is sleeping, house work, dishes, dishes dishes, I HATEEEEEE dishes...

So that's where I have been, and if this doesn't seem that bad to you then WOOOOOPTYYYY - Freakin- DOOOO, come on over and take over my household....

Me on the other hand am going to make an effort to shower and actually get out of my PJ's and feed these children I created with my husband who mind you I think still lives here... I believe I feel a kiss on my cheek and a slight boob grab before he leaves of a morning... so yes he is alive & well.



Until next time, may the sanity be with you...


4 comments:

Hey Mel

Sounds like we have had very similar weeks. Drives you insane.

24 June 2008 at 1:11 pm  

Cute post!! Had a laugh I have to admit!! Love ya Mel

25 June 2008 at 4:01 am  

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhaaa!!
I can just imagine Rylie doing her little jiggle dance infront of the TV. hahaha. oh that was funny!!

26 June 2008 at 8:20 am  

Hello from another Nauta! Had a great time reading your blog! My name is Robert Nauta, I am in the US. I have been fascinated to find Nauta's all aver the world, now I have found some down under!

10 July 2008 at 6:31 am  

Newer Post Older Post Home