On Saturday, we decided to do a bit of gardening as a family! when I say family, it was mainly the Man and I, the kids dug holes , lots and lost of holes!

But this is when it got funny! We found WORMS! Rylie at first would not touch them AT ALL... wouldn't have a bar of it! Indi on the other hand had about 10 in her hand, along with a whitchedy Grub and one of those bugs that roll up into a ball!

The kids though it would be fun to take them for a ride on the back of their trikes! so the poor worms went for a ride! then I caught Rylie sneaking inside and I yelled out in the motherly fashion (as we do you know) WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT WORM IN MY HOUSE!??? she replied...
"Mummy he is cold out here and I have to take him inside to keep him warm"
Well I'm sure you know how that ended!!! Anywho, the poor worms kept them entertained for hours! I'm not sure how many lived after their encounter with Indiana, but all in all a great worm experience!

1 comments:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAA! Oh man! Your kids are so entertaining!! And you Missy! "What the hell are you dong with that worm in my house?" hahahahhahahahahahhahahahaaaa. Very funny.

1 September 2008 at 12:33 pm  

Newer Post Older Post Home